- Ballet Lessons -- I didn't have a figure for ballet..I am just being honest
- Jazz Lessons --Loved my teacher Louise --he would always say with is accent "and around and around "
- Tennis Lessons -- I am no Serena Williams but I do know how to play
- Golf Lessons -- which I still play and love,my golf clubs are pink..so cute
- Guitar Lessons ( my sister got married earlier this year and I had this brain storm idea to take guitar lessons and learn how to play there wedding song " ribbon in the sky" by Stevie Wonder and I took lessons for about 6 months thinking I would be a rock star at the wedding and I realized I needed more time ! ) Needless to say I am not taking guitar lessons anymore..lol
- Card Classes --I love making greeting cards so from time to time I will take a card lesson and learn a new technique
- Voice Over Classes -- I think I have a nice voice and I thought it would be cool to take a voice over class and be one of those voice over artist that work for Discovery Channel. That would be really cool. However, my teacher discouraged me and said it was a male dominated field and if you think about it, when you are watching TV and you hear a commercial for a new movie it's always a males voice !!
- Ski Lessons --I grew up in Pa. and it was cold enough where we would go skiing all the time and I loved taking my ski lessons ! Now my ski's are collecting dust since I live down south and it's too warm to ski..boo !!
- Scrapbook Crops -- Sometimes I take a class and learn a new technique but most of the time I go to a scrapbooking crop once a month on a Friday. I go to my scrapbooking consultants house and crop from 7pm to midnight ! (yes I really do have a scrapbooking consultant ..Don't judge !! )
- Art Lessons -- I took private art lessons as a child and I loved it and did really well when I was being taught how to draw but now I can only do abstract and would love to take art lessons if I can find the time again !
- Swimming Lessons -- My mom took swimming lessons with me when I was 6 months and I took them all the way up until I was 12 years old so I swim like a fish. I went on to get my life guard and cpr license.
Next on my list of random lessons would be fencing. That would be kick ass if I learned how to fence !!
What sort of random lessons or classes have you taken ?