Wednesday, December 30, 2009

11 Random Lessons

I am one that always likes to try new things. I get bored easily so I like to switch it up. Here is a list of different lessons or classes I have taken over the years.


  1. Ballet Lessons -- I didn't have a figure for ballet..I am just being honest
  2. Jazz Lessons --Loved my teacher Louise --he would always say with is accent "and around and around "
  3. Tennis Lessons -- I am no Serena Williams but I do know how to play
  4. Golf Lessons -- which I still play and love,my golf clubs are pink..so cute
  5. Guitar Lessons ( my sister got married earlier this year and I had this brain storm idea to take guitar lessons and learn how to play there wedding song " ribbon in the sky" by Stevie Wonder and I took lessons for about 6 months thinking I would be a rock star at the wedding and I realized I needed more time ! ) Needless to say I am not taking guitar lessons anymore..lol
  6. Card Classes --I love making greeting cards so from time to time I will take a card lesson and learn a new technique
  7. Voice Over Classes -- I think I have a nice voice and I thought it would be cool to take a voice over class and be one of those voice over artist that work for Discovery Channel. That would be really cool. However, my teacher discouraged me and said it was a male dominated field and if you think about it, when you are watching TV and you hear a commercial for a new movie it's always a males voice !!
  8. Ski Lessons --I grew up in Pa. and it was cold enough where we would go skiing all the time and I loved taking my ski lessons ! Now my ski's are collecting dust since I live down south and it's too warm to ski..boo !!
  9. Scrapbook Crops -- Sometimes I take a class and learn a new technique but most of the time I go to a scrapbooking crop once a month on a Friday. I go to my scrapbooking consultants house and crop from 7pm to midnight ! (yes I really do have a scrapbooking consultant ..Don't judge !! )
  10. Art Lessons -- I took private art lessons as a child and I loved it and did really well when I was being taught how to draw but now I can only do abstract and would love to take art lessons if I can find the time again !
  11. Swimming Lessons -- My mom took swimming lessons with me when I was 6 months and I took them all the way up until I was 12 years old so I swim like a fish. I went on to get my life guard and cpr license.

Next on my list of random lessons would be fencing. That would be kick ass if I learned how to fence !!
What sort of random lessons or classes have you taken ?

4 comments:

  1. There's a blog award waiting for you over at My Life in Purple!

    http://iris-mylifeinpurple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You have tried it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried swimming lesson, ballet lessons...
    My latest is Spanish lessons (still in process)
    I'd like to try baladi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have done swimming and ballet. I was hopeless at both. I would like to take an art class and a photography class sometime.

    ReplyDelete