Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pampered Chef Party

I had a fun adventure a few weeks ago ! I went to a Pampered Chef party at a friends house! My friend lives in the country and it took me about an hour to get there. I wish I had my flip camera a few weeks ago because driving there was an adventure with in itself ! I saw a lot of trees and cows and stuff. My friend R lives in a small town and the only thing they have is a general store with a gas station hooked on to it. It was such a cute little store...so I had to take a picture of it ! I should have taken the picture when I was on my way there when it was day time but I took it on the way back. I hope you can see it.



Isn't it cute ! Once I got there it was so pretty and peaceful. She lives in a beautiful home and she has dogs, a few wild cats and some goats ! I was going to get a picture of the goats but I was scared to step outside with the dogs ( they are pretty big..lol )


The Pampered Chef Lady Candy is so sweet she had everything all set up and she needed an assistant to help her make a barbeque chicken roll and of course I didn't raise my hand..why ? because I don't cook but I got volunteered to do so and I had fun..I was pretending I had my own cook show..lol !


This is proof I was in the kitchen..because all that know me would have to see it to believe it !


The final product !! Yummy !!






3 comments:

  1. A girlfriend of mine used to do pampered chef and i loved it!

    new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pampered chef!!!!
    Welcome back from FL my friend!

    Smooches,
    Sassy Chica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find something to buy at those parties. The food is so good at them.

    ReplyDelete