Friday, December 18, 2009

Freestyle Friday : Special Message

Hello all ! It's Freestyle Friday time, for all my new followers Freestyle Friday is my thing I do on Fridays. It is whatever comes to mind, freestyle it. I invite you all to play along just link back to this post.

A few things on the agenda for today. I have my company Christmas party tonight. That should be very interesting to say the least. I will be taking pictures and maybe I will Flip it too. Don't forget tomorrow one lucky winner will be announced for the Christmas Goody Giveaway. I also wanted to leave you all with a Special Message from me today ! Click Here and Happy Friday !

1 comment:

  1. I will be hoping for party stories!:D Never been to a company Christmas party myself-- always worked at tiny offices, where the party means "Hey, someone brought cake!" Have..fun?

    ReplyDelete