Thursday, November 26, 2009

Popped Bottles, Ate Cake & Got Gifts

I am still reporting to you from Destin and I am really enjoying myself. The weather is great and the beach is beautiful. The water is so clear and the sand is so white ! My actual birthday was on Monday but my sister and her husband didn't arrive until Tuesday night so everyone sang Happy Birthday to me last night. ! We cut some cake , which was yummy .. and popped some bottles !







My parents are the best ! They got me exactly what I asked for.. a flip camera for my birthday !! They are so sweet and they spoil me all the time. I am so grateful for them. I got the Ultra HD Flip Camera ! Now I can make more video's and upload them for you all. I was charging the camera up today and I can't wait to play with it and record a video.

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving !! I am grateful for my family and friends health and well being ! What are you grateful for on this special day !

1 comment:

  1. A belated Happy Birthday to you! My son has a flip camera and we all use it. It's very easy to operate and upload.

    ReplyDelete