Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy 101 Award

I am so excited to announce that I received my second blog award from one of my favorite bloggers the lovely Luckiest Mrs. ! She is so kind and the cutest little southern belle ! Thank You Luckiest Mrs. for such a sweet award !


The rules are :

  • List 10 things that make you happy

  • Try to do at least one of them today !

  • Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day

  • Make sure to link back to the person that tagged you

10 things that make me happy :


  1. Making greeting cards for friends and family
  2. Love to make scrapbooks of all my memories

  3. Shopping makes me and any girl happy I am sure

  4. Reading a really good inspirational book

  5. Beach Vacations & the sound of the ocean

  6. Pizza my favorite comfort food

  7. People that give you a sincere smile when you walk by

  8. Spending time with my closest friends and my lovely boyfriend

  9. To know that I am unconditionally loved no matter what

  10. Taking fantastic pictures and creating art from it

Now the fun part passing it along to 10 other bloggers but I don't have 10 to pass it to so I will pass it along to my top 7 blogs that make me happy :



  • My lovely sister My Life with all the fufula -- She has the cutest post about all different things it's fun to read and it always makes me smile or laugh !

  • Ms. Alpha Button Pusher .. She started following me when I had less then 10 followers and she always left the nicest comments ! Her blog is very interesting , she always writes the prettiest poems and post the prettiest pictures !

  • I have to pass this award over to my girl in Purple -- I love her pictures of shoes and how she writes letters to co-workers and really tells them how she feels, so funny and she is one of my favorites !

  • I am going to pass this over to the lovely Sassy Chica -- Her posts are so alive and I love that..she lives life to the fullest and always has a good time !
  • Just Another Day in Paradise This young lady and her husband are so cute..she is a lawyer and he just got out of the Army and they purchased there first home together and it's fun to read about there ventures together !
  • Ms. Kathy from My net finds gave me my very first blog award ! I was so excited and grateful to her for that. She finds all the latest little finds on the net and I love coming to her site to see what she has found !
  • Best Posts of the Week -- I am so glad that I found this site awhile back ! It gives people a platform to send in what they feel is there best post of the week. I love it and I sent in a post a while back and made it..I was so excited !

6 comments:

  1. congratulations and thank you so much for thinking of me!!! you're so sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat on your award and thanks you so much for thinking of BPOTW! Feel free to send in a link whenever you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. This is the cutest award I've seen so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so honored!! I'll work on mine ASAP :)

    This is my second award, and they've both come from you! Much love Chicka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog love your award winners!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete