Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm Back....

Hi Everyone !! I hope all is well !! I missed you all so much !! I really went through blogger withdraw ! Next time I travel which will be this weekend I am going away for another week..I will be bringing my laptop. I was going to do a small post while I was away because there was a computer in the hotel lobby...but then my OCD starting kicking in and I started thinking of all the germs on the keyboard and the swine flu not good...so I stayed away. I should have set up the mobile blogging so I can blog from my phone but that is hard core. I am determined to find a app. for my iPhone for blogger !! ( Am I rambling ? ) I think I am but I have so much to say..but I will post everything about my trip tomorrow including pictures. !!


I hope everyone was keeping up with my twitter updates and tweet pics, lol ! I had to remove the twitter updates from the sidebar because it just stopped working. Isn't that weird ? So enough about me, how are all of you ? What are you plans for thanksgiving next week ? I can't wait to hear from you all. I am going to spend some time now catching up on all of your blogs, when I really should be working...hehehe !!

Smooches,
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. You are so funny about the hotel keyboards! ;) I'm kinda like that too...
    Glad you're back.

    p.s. Stop by my blog, because I have an award for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back my friend!!!
    I so dont blame you about touching public computers.

    Smooches,
    Sassy Chica

    ReplyDelete