Thursday, November 19, 2009

Details On My Birthday Trip

I had the best time visiting with friends and family for my birthday trip up North ! It wasn't as cold as I thought it was going to be in Pa. The first thing I did when I got off the plane was go to Abe's Hot dogs, it's a little mom/pop place that I grew up eating at ! The same man still owns the place and get this.. he still remembered me ! How sweet ! Every time I go home it's always something that brings me back to memory lane. I got a chance to drive by my old house I grew up in and the shopping center right down the street from where I grew up at is so different now. It's always so weird when you go back to a place you grew up at and everything is the same but yet so different !

The best part of my trip was being able to spend time with my love Mr. C ! I missed him so much and he had to work a few days while I was there so it feels like I didn't get to spend all my time with him because I had to split my time between him, my bff L. & my family. It never really feels like a vacation when I go up there, it's more like work only because one family member finds out you are up there and then all of sudden they all find out and I was finding myself stopping by family members houses visiting with them. I spent a good portion of my time doing that. It was nice to catch up with everyone especially my little cousins that are not so little anymore !

The greatest day was shopping in NYC ! It was cold and kind of raining on and off the day we went so everyone was all bundled up in the chicest coats ! I love the city of New York it's always so alive and full of life. Everyone is always so stylish in NYC so I loved all the street fashion. It made me feel good that I am not behind on any major fashion trends ! ( I try to keep up on my style ) My bff and I definitely did some hard core shopping. I got handbags, perfume, boots, clothes you name it and I got it...plus as promised I brought my followers something back !! I can't tell you what it is because it is a surprise but I love it and I know you all will too. I must say I didn't take a ton of pictures like I should have only because that would be more that I would need to scrap ( for those of you that don't scrap..that is short for scrapbooking..lol ) I am only about 4 years behind on my scrapbooking which I hope to get caught up soon. Enjoy the slide show !



1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a wonderful trip! great pictures and you look great in them :-)

    ReplyDelete