Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Taking a short hiatus for my Birthday !

The time has finally arrived and I leave tomorrow for my East Coast Sweep Birthday !! This celebration will be so much fun !! Hip Hip Hooray !! I still have so much to do and so little time. I must go home and finish packing !! I really try not to pack the day before I leave but things have been so busy for me that I kept putting it off. I have my clothes in my luggage but I need to fold them so they can fit !! I also need to try not to over pack because I know I will be shopping while I am up North and I need to keep room for things I will be bringing back !!




If you can't get enough of my day to day drama !! Follow me on Twitter ! I added twitter updates to the sidebar under the twitter icon so you can see what I am doing and look at all my tweet pics !! Other then that I will be back early next week !! I may even surprise you all and do a quick update while I am gone ! I will miss you all but I will be back..

Smooches,

xoxo

1 comment: