Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr.C



Today is my boyfriend Mr. C's birthday !! He is a Scorpio and is very true to his signs description ! There is several reasons why I love him so here is 20 reasons why !


  1. I love him because he is passionate in every since of the word
  2. I love him because he is understanding
  3. I love him because he is funny and is always making me laugh
  4. I love him because he is faithful
  5. I love him because he is a role model to his family, friends and to me
  6. I love him because he has been apart of my life since I was 14 years old
  7. I love him because he loves me for all that I am
  8. I love him because my family loves him
  9. I love him because he is in incredible shape
  10. I love him because he is dedicated to his job
  11. I love him because he loves to work out and that motivates me
  12. I love him because I get butterflies when I see him
  13. I love him because he still manages to make me feel young at heart
  14. I love him because he spoils me
  15. I love him because he treats his mother with the up most respect
  16. I love him because he will take the shirt off his back for a stranger
  17. I love him because of his sweet kisses
  18. I love him because of the way he hugs me
  19. I love him because he is easy going and gets along with everyone
  20. I love him because he is simply amazing



Happy Birthday Mr. C


I love this picture of my mom and my love it's just so cute...plus I wanted to give you a sneak peak at my lovely mom because she will be announcing the winner of the handmade greeting card giveaway Wednesday..so stay tuned !

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your man! :-) Scorprios are good people ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Coley Cole!!! This is what I typed yesterday but it didn't go through. I want to talk to him after work today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Mr. C! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that is really sweet :) Isn't it great to have such a great man?! You are both blessed.
    Happy Belated Birthday Mr. C!

    ReplyDelete