Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why I Live My Life With Passion

I am participating in this weeks writers workshop created by the lovely Mama Kat . I chose to write my prompt on, what makes you want to live a life with passion ?
I believe everyone goes through there trials and tribulations in life that makes them want to live a life full of love and passion. I had a wonderful and happy childhood and I am so grateful for that. My parents have taught me well and they are constant inspirations in my life to live a happy and healthy life full of passion. I started from a very young age encouraged by my beloved Nana to create things and I am forever grateful to her for that, it makes me want to strive on ! I feel so accomplished when I am designing a new greeting card or making a scrapbook. I feel inspired when I discover a new artist creating beauty ! The most beautiful pictures inspire me ! People inspire me, just watching people and the good things they do for others and the way they interact with each other all makes me want to live more passionately for some believe you only have one chance to get it right !
There is without a shadow of a doubt that people who have a hobby have a passion for something, whatever that something may be they are passionate and I truly believe that. I always tell people that don't have a hobby to get one and they would be so much happier.
I will end with some powerful quotes that will make you ponder on passion and life !!
"There is no greatness without a passion to be great, whether it's the aspiration of an athlete or an artist, a scientist, a parent, or a businessperson." --- Anthony Robbins
"If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins." --- Benjamin Franklin





8 comments:

  1. I have to agree...hobbies are healthy....and they keep me from eating out of boredom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post- totally agree with it.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with that as well. You have to have something that interests and inspires you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Passion is certainly what makes life worth living. Great post indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great--I was thinking about inspiration a few weeks ago, and how cool it is that each of us get inspired from something different, and when we are inspired we each have a unique way of acting on it. Beautifully put!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am passionate person, too. In fact, I usually leap before I look. Or maybe I just have adult ADD ;-) BTW, I just hit the 30 mile marker myself, it's not so bad! Great post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this...and the quotes too. I tend to forget the reason part, though...

    ReplyDelete
  8. stop by, I have an award for you!

    http://www.mynetfinds.blogspot.com/2009/10/fridays-freewrite_23.html

    ReplyDelete