Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oh Lazy Sunday

I have had such a lazy weekend which I am grateful for. These next few weekends are going to be really busy with up and coming parties. I tried to do some shopping this weekend to prepare for my East Coast Sweep but I had no luck finding anything cute. :( I will have to continue to look and I will do that during the middle of the week to avoid the crowds on the weekend. I can't stand a crowded mall !

I also got a chance to catch up with my friend Pinky over the weekend. If you have been following my blog for awhile...you will know that I give updates on my friend Pinky from time to time. She only dates people that are in the "industry" When I say in the industry..I mean football players,basketball players and musicians. The story line is quite juicy if I must say so myself. If you haven't caught up on those stories you must do so. She actually has a big announcement that she would like to share and I will be doing a Vblog about that soon. Stay tuned because it's juicy ! I am going to go back to enjoying my lazy Sunday.

Smooches,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment