Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Top 5 Favorite TV Shows

OK So my list used to be longer...but to me this season of TV shows are sort of boring so I am sticking with a few favorites I have had for years.

  1. Grey's Anatomy --I have stuck with them through all of there drama on and off set over the years and I still like the show, I just hope they up the drama before the end of the year. I heard from a little birdie that Mark and Lexie will have a little drama going on so we shall see.

  2. Ugly Betty -- The show is hilarious and I love it. I don't know what happened and why it comes on now on Friday nights. Everyone knows what that means it must be on it's way out. They have had some really strange story lines lately and some of the major characters have left but it is still set on my tivo for every Friday night !

  3. Millionaire MatchMaker -- Absolutely love that show, I have learned quite a bit from watching Patti ! She keeps it real and I follower her on Twitter and she tweeted they are currently taping season 3 now ! Hooray ! Now if I can only find a millionaire ?!?!!

Ok so really I just have a top 3 list and the others are just shows I watch and I still have seasons of shows on my tivo I haven't really watched yet..so I can only say that I watched a show here and there ! So let me give you the last two that I have watched a few episodes of and the they would be....

  • Kathy Griffin My Life On The D List ..Her show is funny ! She cracks me up each episode I have watched so far but this season I wasn't really that invested.
  • Miami Social... Good show I have the whole season on Tivo and I still have to catch up on it but really it's just a bunch of 30 somethings acting like they are 20 something but the drama is funny !

4 comments:

  1. Want to know a secret? I have not watched AN EPISODE of any of these shows! hah, nope, not even Grey's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen probably 5 episodes of Grey's Anatomy but the others, I have never seen any of the others either, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all the craziness this month, I have not had time to enjoy any of these shows! Thank Goodness for DVR!!

    Smooches,
    Sassy Chica

    I thought I was a follower, but I dont see my pic, so I will submit again today!
    luv your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't watch much t.v. but I do love me some ugly betty. Good list here.

    The Goddess Dionna

    ReplyDelete