Friday, October 2, 2009

Time To Move On

These last couple of days at work have been insane ! I can't stand my job or most of the people I work with. When you work in a small office there is always someone that will hate on your progress and try and bring you down. I on the other hand have strong faith that there will be doors opening for me soon. I have to step out on faith ! Next month is my birthday and I think it is time to take real risks ! The next couple of months and going into the new year I am going to make some HUGE changes. I want to go back to college and start a real career path and as long as I let fear hold me back I will remain where I am . I am officially putting it on the record that there is NO more fear and it is all FAITH !! I believe in me and I know I can do this. I am really going to take some time this weekend and look into what school I would like to attend and make some real changes !!

Happy Friday to you all and remember it all starts with you !!

Smooches xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a GREAT plan! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! It's always good to have a plan. Sounds like you're really focused, which is awesome...

    ReplyDelete