Monday, September 21, 2009

Is Pinky Going To Get Married ?

I got to speak with my friend Pinky this weekend. She always has good stories and I wanted to give an update on her status with her NFL football player boyfriend. The last story was about her dating " celebrities " and how he was going to be flying her out to see him Labor Day weekend. It was on a Friday and he still had not brought the ticket for her to fly out to see him, so she made plans. He called her Friday night and said "do you still want to come see me this weekend " and she said " sorry boo I already made plans ". He said well I am still going to buy your ticket for you to come tomorrow. She didn't take him seriously and went about her business ! He called her Saturday about an hour before the flight was to take off and said " are you still coming ?" and she said, " no, you didn't buy my plane ticket " He said, " yes I did " She told him to prove it and she wanted him to e-mail her the itinerary. He was like well I am in Atlantic City , she said " What ?" She was very upset about that because she was suppose to be there with him. She chalked it up and figured he wanted to have a " guys weekend. "

She ended up having fun with her friends that weekend and he did end up e-mailing her the itinerary on Monday and she said she felt a little stupid. He ended up flying her out last weekend to see him and he got injured again at the game. She said she feels like it's her because it seems like every time she goes to one of his games he gets injured. He will be sitting out for about 3 weeks. In the meantime she is back to work and her normal day to day routine and while she was over my house we were being creative making cards and she got a text message from him. All of a sudden she was like listen to this... and I said, " okay. "
She read the text and it said what would you say if I asked you to marry me and be my wife ? She texts him back and said you can do whatever you want to do if you put your mind to it.
He texts her back and said that is not what I asked you, so she texts him back and said well I thought you were kidding because you texts me that but of course I would be your wife, I am in this forever. He texts her back and simply said, "okay "

She knows she isn't engaged but I told her he wanted to know if she would say yes if he asked her to marry him. She said, " do you think so. " I said, " yes of course ! " We will see if the next time she sees him she will be engaged !!

No comments:

Post a Comment