Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So many things so little time


I just realized today how many things I need to do. Why is it that you never have enough time in one day to complete all tasks...and I don't even have any kids I can't imagine throwing that in the mix..haha !

My to do list for today :
  1. Update my card collection on my website
  2. Make some new exciting cards tonight !
  3. List some fabulous hand crafted things on etsy this evening !

I know that seems like a short list..which I may be a little dramatic on all the things I need to do but it is a lot, or shall I say time consuming but I enjoy making things it makes me happy. I will let you know if I have finished my to do list tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I myself cannot seem to find enough time of the day to do the things that I want to do. In reference to my blogs and website, I don't seem to have enough time to comment on other's peoples blogs.
    I visited your website, it is really great. I love the bags and the post cards. Do you make these cards?
    http://growthofblackhair.blogspot.com/
    All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete