Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ankh Tattoo

While my friend Velma and I were out and about over the weekend dining and shopping we stopped by a Crystal Store. I personally love crystals and the energy they provoke. She happened to see an ankh charm and told me she brought a pair of ankh earrings for her mom years ago. She told me her mom was ill several years ago and the ankh is commonly known as a representation of eternal life, she believes that helped her mom through her illness.

She said she would love to get an ankh tattoo and spontaneously said I want to get the tattoo today !! I said, "for real " ? She said, "yes" and so off we went to the tattoo parlor ! I must say I was very nervous this was the first time I was going to be witnessing someone getting inked before my eyes.

We get there and she is very calm as she sits in the chair and doesn't even flinch her eyes, I was very shocked !! I thought she was going to freak out but she didn't. Little did I know this was her 5'th tattoo !!


She took it like a champ and the tattoo came out really nice !! Pat/Duph (same person) did a great job and he says he can be found on myspace !

No comments:

Post a Comment