Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Twist





Over the weekend I enjoyed catching up with one of my only single kid-free friends left Velma ! I love catching up with her and hearing all of her amusing dating stories. I am trying to get her to blog about it because it would be very entertaining, trust me !!

We enjoyed cocktails and tapas at one of my favorite restaurants, Twist ! The atmosphere is so Sex in the City and I love that scene. I had a drink called purple crush, and I am a simple kind of girl when it comes to food so I ordered my usual tapas a mini cheeseburger and french fries. Yeah that is a real mature meal for a person about to be 30, isn't it. Oh well at least I keep it real. If you live in the Atlanta area or just visiting check out Twist..love it !!










2 comments:

  1. Came here via your BlogCatalog bleat. Have enjoyed reading your blog. I have added it to my Blogger's Cafe:
    http://avarchives.blogspot.com/
    under Girl's blogs.

    Check it out.

    AV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I discovered your blog from the BlogCatalog discussion forum. I've been to Atlanta a few times. I am not familiar with Twist, but the food looks good. Good luck with your new blog. I'll come back for future visits. Feel free to drop by mine as well. :)

    ReplyDelete