Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Too Much Going On !

Okay so I just have too much going on right now and things are just plain annoying !

  • I am still trying to book my fabulous birthday trip with my lovely boyfriend. We found a travel agent to work with but she is hard to get in touch with so it has been crazy trying to get with her schedule and ours to.

  • I am starting to think about my holiday cards and this year I think I am going to do a recipe card...super cute ! The problem is I don't cook and I don't enjoy it but I was thinking about chocolate covered pretzels or sugar coated nuts ?? Yeah I know it isn't really anything to that but it's a start for a non-cooker and I may even send them with my recipe card.

  • Most of my friends have children so it is hard to catch up with them and just hang out and chill. I understand that children take up lots of time but how hard is it to call a "friend" and just say hi ?? I don't get it and why is it always that I am invited to a kid party every other weekend...yes seriously ! I mean come on I do HAVE A LIFE !!

All these things combined are annoying me well not so much the holiday cards but the kid parties and the booking of my well deserved long awaited vacation is just driving me nuts !! Hopefully by the end of the week I will have my vacation booked and I will let you all know where we have decided to go !


No comments:

Post a Comment