Friday, September 18, 2009

Chores Are Done...

I told you guys I would give you a quick update when I finished my chores and I am proud to say I almost finished everything I had to do on my to do list, (from 2 days ago)

  1. My website is updated with a couple of cute new cards !

  2. I made some really cute new cards and envelopes and updated that on my website

  3. I didn't list anything on etsy yet but I will this evening !!
It's fun when you let yourself go and get creative there is no rules it's just what's in your heart ! Pick up a pen, some paper, glue and make yourself or someone special something this weekend. I guarantee it will put on smile on your face !

1 comment:

  1. nice blog u have here :) maybe u want to add a chatbox, so people can greet u :)

    please visit my blog http://bikinrumah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete