Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Weekend Recap : Baby Showers and Drinks

This past weekend was fun. Friday night I met up with some friends at Hooters for some good convo's and drinks. It was my normal group of friends, and there is was this guy that was there that I have seen before but never really paid attention to. We were all sitting there just chit chatting and my friend had introduced me to this guy which to be honest I forgot his name already and some other dude and I said Hi. Then all of a sudden he was like well I have a message for you. I just looked at him and said, "me " ? He said, "yes " !

All of my other friends starting looking at each other and just laughed. So I just ignored it. I then realized I left my phone in my car so I ran out to get it and I opened my car door and I was bent over in the car getting my phone and I turn around and that guy the random...was standing there and said, "Hi". I just looked at him like ooookay...and I said, " hi " again. Then he said, I remember meeting you 2 years ago at the Mexican restaurant around the corner from here and you were with S. I just said, Oh yeah. He was like I was trying to tell F and A to say something to you for me but they wouldn't. He was like you are really hot. I just laughed and said thanks.

Then we go back inside and everyone is laughing at me and I sat down and my friend S went to pinch me..because she is random like that and the random said, " get off my girl " talking about me ??!!! I just couldn't help but to lol..I spit up half my drink and all my friends teased me all night. It was definitely funny and if you saw him...you would definitely lol ! It was a fun night for sure and I am sure the next time I see my friends we will laugh about it.

Saturday I had a baby shower for my friend L. she is having a baby boy. We decorated with all things blue and brown. We had lots of yummy food, cake and petifores !



My mom and L mommy to be for the second time !







The other half of the table...cake and punch !






Yummy petifores...






Then we played games with the guest, who can change a diaper the fastest blind folded...



Then she opened lots of gifts !

All in all it was a great weekend !

1 comment:

  1. Was the guy a geek or something? Too bad.

    They baby shower looks like fun! I would love to have some cake right now.

    ReplyDelete