Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Moving On....

These last few weeks have been pretty hard for me. Memorial weekend wasn't fun because I had to go to my grandpa's funeral. It was sad but I am happy that he is not suffering anymore and he is in a better place. The only good thing about it all is you get to see family that you haven't seen in a long time.

To lighten things up a bit. I would like to do a giveaway. Some sort of jewelry piece that would be fun for the summer...what would you like ? Let me know your thoughts !

I am also counting down the days until Mr. C my boyfriend moves to be with me. I can't wait. Things will be so different.and I will probably have more things to blog about...haha ! This summer is going to be fun and from now on I am ready to move and have happy news !

I hope you all enjoyed your Memorial weekend and I can't wait to catch up on your blogs ! Thank you everyone for all your sweet comments that is what keeps me coming back to my blog !

Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment