Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Craft Time

I am back to the blog world and it seems like if I don't blog for a few days I loose a few followers. What is up with that ? I often wonder if anyone even reads my blog ? Am I blogging for nothing or do people actually read my blog ? I ask that because I don't get a lot of comments for the amount of people that are following me. It makes me wonder some times ??!? In the next few months I am going to be making some changes to my blog and I can't wait to share.

Anyway moving on..I was so sick over the weekend. I started getting a cough last week and then all of a sudden I got a fever and went to the doctors and I have bronchitis and a sinus infection. There is something going around. I am back to work today and feeling better but still have a little cough !

Over the weekend since I was stuck in bed I caught up on some orders from my etsy shop and made some gifts for some friends !!



This is a one strand mommy bracelet for a new mommy that just had a little girl.
This is pretty popular and as you have more kids you add to the strand you can have a 2 strand or 3 strand mother bracelet...I love it !!



This was a gift for my friends little girl that just turned one years old !! All made with sterling silver letter beads and swarovski crystals !



This one was a custom order for a young lady who wanted a sorority bracelet. The delta sorority ! All of these bracelets are sterling silver letter beads and swarovski crystals !

Even though I was stuck in bed all weekend I had fun doing what I love !

No comments:

Post a Comment