Friday, June 4, 2010

Little Kids To Grown





I am sure everyone has seen this video by now, but I wanted to share my thoughts on it. First off what is the world coming to with these little girls shaking there booties like this ? I remember when I was a kid my sister and I would make up little dance routines but it was nothing like this. Don't get me wrong they are a talented little group of kids but there is no reason for them to be shaking there little tales like that or wearing those dance costumes. My understanding is they were in a dance contest but geesh, Beyonce herself was more covered up in her video.

If I was a parent I wouldn't be having all of that ! What happened to ballet and jazz class like I took or even normal hip hop ? What do you think ?

Happy Friday !!

No comments:

Post a Comment