Monday, July 12, 2010

My New Favorite Gadgets

Who doesn't love gadgets ? I freaken love them ! I have a couple of new gadgets that I wanted to share with you all !!

  • IPhone 4 -- I upgraded my original iPhone for the new iPhone 4. I reserved it a week before I got it and when I went to pick it up a few weeks ago the line was wrapped around the mall. The local news station was there and they told me it was a 3 hour wait ! Everyone in that line had reserved the new iPhone 4. I don't know what was wrong with me but I waited in line for exactly 3 hours and once I got into the apple store I was in and out in like 15 minutes.

My iPhone 4 is all black and I love,love,love it !! Everyone needs to get one. The facetime is the best feature. You can actually see the person you are talking to if they have an iPhone 4 and it's like skype.
Price is starting at $199



  • HP Photosmart Premium Touchsmart Web All-in-One Printer --super long title but I must say I love this new printer of mine..which makes for my 4th Hp printer. I have a weird obsession with printers and HP makes it easy to have an obession because they come out with a new printers like all the time..every year it's something bigger and better then the last one, which explains why I have 4 printers ! A girl that loves to take pictures can never have to many printers..right ?!?  

                                         
The cool thing about this printer is this is the first printer that uses web right on the printer. It's wireless so you can visit your favorite websites right on the printer itself and print from it..it is also a fax machine, a photosmart machine which prints fabulous pictures, scanner.. all in one ! I had it for 2 months and just opened it and started playing with it a few weeks ago and it's pretty cool. The price tag is pretty steep but it's worth it !
Price : $399.99

No comments:

Post a Comment