Thursday, July 29, 2010

Harve De Grace, MD Part 2

I left off yesterday telling you about the craziness of checking into the Vandiver Inn and how I slept and the hauntings the first night. The next day, Saturday the day of the wedding was an extremely hot day. We got up early to go down and eat breakfast and the breakfast was disappointing so we left to eat breakfast elsewhere. After we got done eating breakfast we came back to the b&b and we were suppose to go down to the Baltimore Harbor but by the time we would have got there, we would have to turn around and come right back for the wedding. That was something I was really looking forward to doing but we just didn't have the time.

We helped get a few things together for the bride and just lounged around and took a nap and the wedding was at 4:30pm. The heat index was 107 % on Saturday. It was extremely hot. I am used to hot weather living down south but it was way hotter up there then it is here. The wedding was very nice and the bride looked amazing her dress was to die for !!
The outside wedding location


The beautiful bride and groom !



They cut the cake ...

The wedding ending up being really nice ! After the wedding we were all so sleepy and laid down early since our flight left early the next morning. I was so sleepy I pretty much fell right to sleep with my iPod on. Then out of no where in the middle of the night and I don't even know what time it was something pinched my foot and I felt it and snapped my foot back real quick and woke up and screamed my sisters name !!

My sister came in and was like, " what is wrong " and I told her what happened and she just starred at me. I fell back to sleep with the covers over my head and all the lights on again and was praying for day light to come so I can get the heck out of that place. The next morning F-I-N-A-L-L-Y came and I hurried to get dress, grab my luggage and go downstairs for an early breakfast. Lots of people were up early and had early flights to catch so we did some socializing and we were out ! I swear the time went by soooo slow like we were caught in some sort of time warp. It was an experience I will not forget and something I never want to experience again. Needless to say I won't be staying at a b&b again or at least not that one !!

No comments:

Post a Comment