Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Work...

You know work really pisses me off !! Why can't I be one of those so called " celebs " born into privileges and the paparazzi follows me around for now apparent reason ? I work for a super small company and they love to put you on the spotlight when they feel like it. I come to work everyday and deal with these phony people and do my job and leave work at work.

Right now my little cubicle is in the back of the office. I am away from everyone so the sups can't see what I am doing unless they watch my screen. Which there is a few people here that really don't have a life and they sit up and watch my screen and others all dam day long. I usually bring in some of my jewelry and make pieces while it is slow at work. I am not bothering anyone and it is no different from surfing the Internet all day or being on facebook all day. So I was told today that my desk will be moved to the front. Why ? Only one logical reason because they want to SPY !! I really hate this place and these nosy freaks I work with !!

This is why I sacrifice all of my weekends working on my jewelry so that I can get out of here and work for MYSELF !! I dream of the day I can walk into this place and throw up the peace sign and walk out !! Believe and you shall receive !! I believe with all of my heart that I am worth more then this company is worth and can give me. I need to me mentally challenged and I want to wake up and be excited for what the day has to hold for me at work. Don't get me wrong I am grateful that I have a job and it pays the bills but I want a career that I enjoy and creating things make me happy and fills my heart with joy !!

Say a little prayer for me that I finally get my break and work with people that appreciate that I am a hard worker !! I also would like to say some people I work with are my friends and I enjoy there company and if you are reading this you know who you are and who I am talking about !! Anyway I am going to press PUBLISH right now and let it be known that I am frustrated but none the less grateful for the blessings that I do have in my life.

3 comments:

  1. thats harsh, i hate employers who think theirs staffs life should be dedicated to work 100% 9-5, they need to realise that the more you leave people to their own devises, the more you will get out of them rather than breathing down their neck the whole time. this is my field, i know it works! you'l be outa there eventually chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People who get to do what they love for a living are so, so lucky. Hope you get to be one of em soon!

    ReplyDelete