Tuesday, September 14, 2010

NYC for my birthday

It's Official I am going back to NYC for my birthday in November !! I can not wait, I am so excited !! Last year I went to Pa and spent some time with family and friends and spent the day in NYC and this time I am spending the entire time in NYC !!



There is no place like the city of dreams !! I love New York the food, the atmosphere and of course the SHOPPING !!
There is so much we have planned to do for this long weekend. first we are planning on spending one night in Atlantic City and do a little gambling even though I only do the nickel and quarter slots..haha !!
Then Friday we are planning on going to see a broadway play and it's a toss up between the Lion King and Wicked, they both look like really good plays . Then the rest of the weekend it's all about the shopping.eating and whatever else the city brings us !! Yippie !! Hooray ...who else loves NYC ?

No comments:

Post a Comment