Friday, November 19, 2010

FreeStyle Friday : Celebration

Freestyle Friday is my thing I do from time to time. Freestyle Friday is all about freestyling what is on your mind.  If you would like to play along Freestyle your heart away on your blog and just link back to me.


It is all about celebrating my birthday ! I celebrated last week in NYC and this weekend I get to spend time with my new boo ! He lives in the mountains with really pretty scenery and he is getting me yummy cupcakes and cooking me dinner and we are just going to chill and watch movies. I am looking forward to it !

Next week is my actual birthday, Tuesday to be exact and that is the day we are leaving for Hilton Head for Thanksgiving. It will be fun ! We will be bike riding on the beach and just hanging out and of course shopping !! I love the holidays and I will be sure to leave you guys with an update while I am away next week. Till then have fun this weekend for tomorrow is never promised, so live it up !

No comments:

Post a Comment