Friday, October 15, 2010

Freestyle Friday : First Date Jitters

It has been months since the last time I did Freestyle Friday I thought I would bring it back with something interesting . If you would like to play along Freestyle your heart away on your blog and just link back to me.


It's every girls dream to meet her knight in shining armor and ride off on a white horse on the beach in crystal clear water over looking the sunset...oh sorry there I go off in la la land again, as you can see I have spent lots of time fantasizing about "the perfect man ".  I know there is no such thing but we all have our fantasies. 

First dates can be so awkward and nerve racking so I took to Cosmo for some first date rules ! They have some very interesting tips for all my single ladies out there. However everyone is different. I tend to just dream of being with a nice man instead of actually taking the actions to meet one. I realized spending most of my weekends at home working on jewelry,making cards or scrapbooking isn't going to get me that horse ride on the beach. So I just let go and let God. I spent these last few months focusing on things I enjoy doing instead of trying to find a rebound after my surprising break up. Everything happens for a reason and I am so glad everything worked out the way it did and I am were I am right now in life. I am so happy and happy for the people that are in my life ! Positive thinking goes a long way !!

I met a guy  a little over a week ago and we are going on our first date tomorrow night. As much as I fantasize about meeting "the perfect man " I hate dating. It's just awkward and weird and I get so nervous. I don't know why but I just do. I guess because I am a super shy person. It's weird because I consider myself an actress and I can get on stage in front of 500 people and be just fine, because I am in "character ". In a small social settings I am just me and I am just naturally shy. Is that weird ? He seems really nice and he has a since of humor so it should be interesting ! I don't know if it's premature for me to already be talking about going on a first date with him or not on my blog, (thank goodness he doesn't know I blog yet ) but if none the less it will be something to blog about !! Raise your glasses to me tonight for all of you that are going out for a after hours cocktail and wish me luck !!

HAPPY FRIDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment