Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sick At Home


I took the day off from work today to get some rest. I felt pretty crappy for the last few days and to top it off I lost my voice. I don't know what it is. I finally went to the doctors yesterday and I pretty much wasted a co-pay because she said exactly what I told her. It was allergies. I am allergic to lots of things and I was dusting the other day with out a mask and some dust got caught in my throat and every since then my voice was almost non-existent. She said it could be something almost turning viral ..like a viral allergy and she prescribed some medication to take for 10 days. That was yesterday and today I am not really seeing a difference in my voice. I hope my voice gets back to normal soon, because I am going back to work tomorrow and I have to use my voice all day.

On a happier note, it felt really good to sleep in today and get some work done on my jewelry ! Oh and I must share pictures from when we got snowed in on Friday. I had plans to chill with some friends and go to the movies and we totally got snowed in. So weird because in all the 10 years I have been living down south it never snowed this hard. I am from up north and snow like this was no big deal growing up but to see it down south like this is really weird. We have had an unusually cold winter this year.





This picture I took right from my front door...








and this is a tree in my front yard.





Crazy weather in my neck of the woods ! Well I am going to run catch up on some of my tivo shows.

1 comment: