Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Creativeness Overflowing

I am feeling creative today !! I have started making my jewelry for my vacation in a couple of months. All island inspired with a spring/summer feel ! I like to search the Internet for inspiration and use the natural stones and beads that I have. So far I made a fabulous pair of earrings with chain and yellow quartz, a lime green fresh water pearl necklace and this one....

(excuse the picture it's a little dark )

It's made with a natural chalk stone and white jade beads. It's very different from what I would normally wear but I wanted something that was different and had an island flavor. I will be wearing maxi dresses and tank tops and shorts all week on my vacation so I wanted something simple but with flare !

I don't have any pictures of the other pieces I have worked on this week but I wanted to know from my readers what you like to wear for the spring and summer ? While I am in a creative mood let me know by leaving me a comment and I will do a giveaway soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment