Friday, March 4, 2011

Birthday's Galore

Wow, how time flies when you are having fun !! I can't believe it's almost spring time and I haven't blogged in which seems like forever. The first few months of the year are always super busy birthday months for me ! So here are a few pictures I promised  to update you with ! Celebrating birthdays with family and friends !


First up.. Sweet T celebrated by having a passion party and as you can see there was lots of toys to choice from ! That was a fun night !


Then my friend L celebrated all week long but this night was a traditional family dinner and birthday cake night !


Then there was my sisters birthday and we had another traditional birthday dinner with family and friends !

I love celebrating birthdays with my loved ones ! Next up is my dad's birthday which is next week already and I already know what I am getting him.

I still have to catch you up on all the things I have been doing in between the birthday parties which is  attending a wedding, going to the Barnum and Bailey Circus and planning an all inclusive paid vacation with the boo !! Geesh that was a mouth full !! Till next time have a great weekend !!

No comments:

Post a Comment