Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cabin Fever

I have been stuck in the house now for 3 days !! Snowed in no work no nothing just TV and crafts ! Today was the first day I actually had to get out of the house and I went to Michaels to get some more crafts so I won't be completely bored out of my mind ! Tomorrow I have no work either because the roads are so bad and it has be declared a state of Emergency ! Oh joy ...right ??!! I was happy the first two days and now I am about to go crazy ! We haven't gotten mail in 3 days either and I ordered lots of crafts stuff on-line so I am waiting anxiously for it's arrival.

A million YouTube videos later and lots of time I have made my first deco den project !

They are little pocket mirrors and as you can see the tops of them look like whipped cream & chocolate icing with sweets on top chocolate chip cookies, candy bars, donuts and a little bit of bling !! I love it...I will have to keep it in a small pouch so that it won't get ruined in my purse !





It's pretty cool ..isn't it !!

1 comment:

  1. How cute are these honey! I wish I had some snow days, but doesn't seem like any time soon in Southern CA...Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete