Sunday, October 9, 2011

Birthday's and Photo Shoots !!

Wow it has been awhile since I last updated everyone. It seems like I say that with every post. I am still super busy with my photography and with life in general. I have had a ton of birthday parties to go to and if I am not at a party I am at a photo shoot. So ya that is pretty much my life in a nutshell right now. I am going to share some pictures from one of my closest friends Bella's birthday party !! It was Lot's of fun  !



The birthday girl and her boyfriend


I cropped myself out of this picture because it wasn't my good side ;)


All the ladies and I am in this one all the way in the back.
It was a fun night for sure.
In the next few weeks I am going to do a giveaway on my fan page on facebook. Stay tuned for details.




No comments:

Post a Comment