Thursday, December 16, 2010

Relationships Suck....

Why do relationships have to be so difficult ? I mean really ? The new dude that I have been dating for the past 2 months is now not going to my company Christmas party with me tomorrow. Why ? Because we got in a huge argument and we decided it's best for us to start from scratch and to be friends. As difficult as it was I think that is best for us right now. I am still going to go to the Christmas party and I am still going to have fun ! I do think that if we really get to know each other it would be better for us going into a relationship, however he has some things he needs to work on and so do I so it sucks and that's that but I am sort of over thinking about it. I didn't end up meeting his friends like we were suppose to but I didn't think that would be right after we decided to be " just friends " . He calls me everyday and we talk but I am not sure where all of this is going and at this point I am not sure we make a match. I am going to stop writing about it now because there is no telling if he reads this..ha ha !

Anyway, I mailed out my handmade Christmas cards a few days ago and I should have taken a picture of them so you can see how beautiful they turned out. I am still not ready for Christmas yet for I still have shopping to do. Oh well this is life..I guess ?!?!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds to me like he's afraid to make a commitment or maybe he's got friends who don't want him "tied down" to a relationship just yet. And if that's the case, as long as you don't mind staying friends, maybe he just needs more time. Time does a relationship good anyway - for both parties. I hope whichever way time takes you both that it works out well for you. Enjoy your party!!!

    ReplyDelete