Monday, December 27, 2010

Company Christmas Party 2010

I am a little late updating you guys on my company Christmas party which took place a few weeks ago. I was really looking forward to going because last year was so much fun ! I got a new dress which I thought was different from what I would normally wear and I don't know why I didn't get a full body shot because I wore the cutest ankle boots with it ! I ended up getting there super late and there wasn't nearly as many people there as it was last year ! It just wasn't the same. There was only a few people there that I really talk to like that and the rest of it was a BIG YAWN !!

There was a few people there that had a little too much to drink and I should have you tubed it but you know how it goes putting people on YouTube and they have no idea...umm ya ..lol. I should have snuck and took some pictures. It was quite entertaining and unfortunately that was the only entertainment for the night. I don't think I am going to go next year.

Here are some pictures I took with friends at the party !




No comments:

Post a Comment