Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rude People ...

I need to vent about what happened to me yesterday. Now everyone that knows me knows that I like to make crafts. My life is full of passion and crafts and I don't have any kids or baby daddy drama or any of that. I live a normal life with passion and that to me is what life is all about. I came home from work yesterday and see that a certain person which I will not give any names went through all of my crafts in my closet which I spent over an hour organizing stuff all of my scrapbooking things, my card making crafts and my jewelry supplies. They went through all of my special pens and colored pencils and used these pens called Souffle Opaque Puffy Ink Pens and you use them to trace around the edges of for example a stamped image and it leaves a 3-d effect well they where used to write out invitations and they are ruined now.

I feel like if you don't have respect for what I enjoy in life then you don't have respect for me...am I right ? I mean I know there are people out there that don't have one creative bone in there body and that is fine but don't be disrespectful. She had the nerve to tell me it's not that serious it is just a pen well it is that serious because I choose to spend thousands upon thousands of dollars per year on crafts and that isn't right for some mindless fool that just thinks it's OK to use all of my pens to go off on me like that. She had the nerve to tell me I was snappy and I need to lay down . I wanted to say if it's not that serious use a f*** crayon or markers to write out your invitations, I mean really. Who are you to judge me on what is important in my life.

While I am at it, I minds well complain about the rest of my " friends " or shall we say acquaintances in my life. Lately it has just been negative people that enjoy gossiping behind my back. It is almost like a set of mean girls stuck in the 5th grade. I am over it and I am over the crazy people that stock my blog to find out what's going on in my life and decide play 20 questions with me...that is so annoying ! I started this blog because I wanted my voice to be heard I wanted to type what I felt like typing and not be asked more detail then what I give in my post by people that know me in my personal life. Fellow Bloggers, I know you understand. I do have friends that read this that are cool and leave me nice comments and then I have crazy folks that want to know everything.

I am 30 years old and I am at a point in my life that I am focusing on my career and I have no time for foolishness in my life. This is why I surround myself with a very small group of people that I consider my friends and some live far and some live close but people that respect, care and love me will honor what I do. Having said that, I feel better now. It's comforting to know as many as crazy people you come across in life for different reasons I always have those certain people that I confide in and that means the world !

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry dolly :(

    Some mean girls never grow up. Just take pleasure in the fact that you are above all of that <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be annoyed too. It's like if you take her nail polish and paint a picture. I'm sure she'd be upset about that, despite the fact that "it's only nail polish". I'm right there with ya babe. I teach my kids that if something isn't there's then they can't touch it without permission. The least she could have done is ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are those who make me feel that my creative passions are pointless and those who actually approach me about them. Passions = Respect. We should all consider this.

    You're quite right to feel mad about the pen. It costs nothing to ask.

    ReplyDelete