Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Picture Fun

Boy how time flies when you are having fun !! Here it is April already ! I got my Diana Mini Camera in a few weeks ago and I have been having fun playing with it. They have all sorts of competitions on lomography.com and I have joined at least 4 of them. I am so excited !!

I must admit shooting with 35mm film is harder then I thought it would be. My first roll of film I got developed only 6 pictures came out. I got so used to the digital world and seeing the pictures right away, that it was weird not being able to see if you got a good shot !! That is the beauty about the camera. You can not think you need to just shoot and be free with it. So here are a few photos I have taken with my new camera.





All of the above photos were taken with my Diana mini and I am so proud of them. One of these weekends I am going to get lost in the city and just be free and take random photos !!

I also have another lomography camera called the supersampler, which I have had for years and I found it and I love the way the photos turn out. You get 4 shots in one. It's pretty cool !!


I love taking pictures it's so much fun. All the the competitions going on over at lomography has my blood boiling with creativity !! Have a great week everyone !!
Smooches

2 comments:

  1. Loving the photos!!! Thanks for visiting yesterday...hope you are doing well honey. I'd love for you to link up with us tomorrow for Fashion Friday's! Hope you can join us. Have a great Thursday! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete