Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Family Time

I had so much fun this weekend. My cousin and her husband and little boy came to visit us for the weekend. We ended up reminiscing about old times when we were kids ! Fun Times ! We had a cookout with lots of food and wine...yummy ! They are just so cute and have an adorable little family !!




It is always healing to spend time with family. It is crazy how it seems like we were just kids and now everyone is all grown up married with kids...wow, how the time flies right before your eyes !!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree with you about time flying. I can't believe it's been 28 years since I left high school, and I love catching up with old friends via the 'net. Memories, eh?

    What a strikingly gorgeous little lad! Methinks he'll have plenty of gorgeous little girls after him when he's older.....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family! Sounds like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete