Thursday, December 9, 2010

How Founder of Hobby Lobby Achieved Success - Guideposts

How Founder of Hobby Lobby Achieved Success - Guideposts

I was literally in tears after I read this story. I have been shopping from Hobby Lobby for over 10 years and I love the store and this story has made me love the store even more !! I had no idea this is how it all started. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story ! I have been stuck behind a desk for 9 years and my true passion is making jewelry and I buy a lot of my supplies from HL. I just now realized I need to serve people and give back more to the community perhaps I can do that with my jewelry which will lead me away from this desk in which I have been stuck for 9 years ! I hope this story will touch you the way it has touched my heart ! God is good and I feel blessed to have stumbled upon this story this morning !!
God Bless and Happy Holidays to all !

No comments:

Post a Comment